The information you provided is grossly inadequate to provide a reasonable answer.
I would be expecting to know
1. Are you a diabetic? If so how long?
2. What medications are you on?
3. Are you on Insulin?
4. What dose are you taking?
5. Did you skip today’s dose?
6. Did you have a binge meal?
7. Do you have a fever or any other evidence for an infection?
If you are already a diabetic (Type 1, I guess by your age) I would suggest you to take an additional dose of insulin top up as prescribed to you (I would prescribe a top up of 12 units actrapid to my patients of type 1 Diabetes) and visit the ER.
However if no such advice has been given to you, I would suggest you to call your Doctor/ visit ER immediately.
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.