Blood Sugar Very Hig

Q: Blood sugar is 400, I ate 3 hours ago, how can I lower it quickly or should I go to ER

A:   The information you provided is grossly inadequate to provide a reasonable answer.
I would be expecting to know
1. Are you a diabetic? If so how long?
2. What medications are you on?
3. Are you on Insulin?
4. What dose are you taking?
5. Did you skip today’s dose?
6. Did you have a binge meal?
7. Do you have a fever or any other evidence for an infection?
If you are already a diabetic (Type 1, I guess by your age) I would suggest you to take an additional dose of insulin top up as prescribed to you (I would prescribe a top up of 12 units actrapid to my patients of type 1 Diabetes) and visit the ER.
However if no such advice has been given to you, I would suggest you to call your Doctor/ visit ER immediately.
Take care..