Blood Test Consultation

Q: I had sex with my boyfriend on this Tuesday. We used safety precaution(condom) but condom teared out. He gave me Contraceptive pill. Previously twice we had unsafe sex, so he gave me contraceptive pill then too. and i got periods after 8 to 10 days after having pill, and i am not having periods now also. hope it will happen after 8 days.

But my concern is only this, that my GYNECOLOGIST has asked me for Blood Test on the upcoming Sunday, and she is my family GYNECOLOGIST DOCTOR. I am afraid that in the test it is not revealed that i was physical with my boyfriend or that i took pill.
Please tell me that whether in the test it will be revealed that I took the pill or not.. i took pill this Tuesday and test is on upcoming Sunday.