Blood Test Diagonsis

Q: I am 31 yrs of male un married, (non-smoking and non-drinking), Weight is 62.4 kgs . (earlier it was 67 kgs)

I just had my blood test done and following are the results.

1. Random Sugar : 72 (Fasting test done in september came to 86)
2. RBC: 6,17
3. HB: 16.2
4. WBC: 6600
5. P.C.V (HT) 55.5%
6. MCV: 90
7. MCH: 26.3
8. MCHC: 29.2
9. Neutrophils : 55
10 Eosinophils : 01
11 lymphocytes: 42
12 basophils : 00
13. monocytes : 02

palatel Count : 266000

Please guide me whether my results are normal or not.

My early Few Months History:

Since past few months I am facing problem of heartburn, heaviness in stomache after eating. I have also lost about 7 kgs of weight in past 8 months (From 67kgs now 60Kgs).

I was been advised to take omez, razo D drego-D, mucaaine gel and all kind of allopathic medicines which only gave me temporary relief.

Since past 1 month I think my problem has increased in a sense that even if I drink water I start burping. After meals I burp about 25 -30 everyday. Also it is affecting my throat kind of acid/food reflux to certain extent.

Test Done and results Normal

1. Upper Abdomen Sonography (One in March and August)
2. Barrium Test
3. Stool Antigen Test (h. Pylori but result was negative)
4. Urine Test
5. Blood Test.

In blood test it detected that my vitamin D is low (9) and Vitamin B12 is 97.

Now done endoscopy and found following result: Hital Hernia with Grade A Reflux esophagits.

Symptoms:  My symptons prolonged sitting and then getting up i sometimes feel numbness in leg and pain in left side of knee. also i am not able to gain weight