Ask The Doctor > Pending > Bloody urine from pushing lower stomache

Bloody urine from pushing lower stomache

Patient: I push down on my lower and release stomach right above where my pubic hair starts for a few minutes usually about 10 times a day because i like the feeling. I have been doing this for about 1 or 2 years. as of december when i do this my urine following this rutiene is bloody or a medium red color. some days darker then others, sometimes i do it for more then 10 minutes at a time and when i stop that area can hurt for a while . I am also on birthcontrol and sometimes my period starts up to about a week early aditionall to the blood in my urine . I wanted to know if i am potentially damaging anything or hurting my chanches of having children in the future.

Doctor: