Blurring of eyes, feeling of uneasiness and lost conscious

Q: I recently fainted and lost conscious for around 20-30 sec. Just before fainting my eyes slowly blurred, there was a feeling of uneasiness and i lost conscious. After getting up, my BP, Sugar, ECG, Electrolyte tests - everything was normal. Doctor said nothing to worry and if I was sitting instead of standing, i would not have fainted. I also felt so.

The same symptoms repeated again but this time it did not get worse, I was conscious and took control.

What was common on both the occasions was I did not sleep well previous day, I had a heavy lunch and immediately took some physical strain leading to faster heartbeat and these symptoms occurred.

Please suggest if any action is necessary.

Symptoms:  Blurring of eyes, feeling of uneasiness and lost conscious