Body aches, waking to numbness and more What could it

Q: Over the last 4-5 of months I have been having many different things going on with my body, but it wasn't until the last month I have been becoming more concerned. It started out that my body has been really sore just about all the time and migraines, I thought maybe its because Im always on the go with 3 kids. Then I have been extremely tired, still thinking its because of being a mom but a few times I have feel asleep and didnt even realize it until I woke up. From that I started noticing I have had horrible balance, my memory has been really foggy (Cant remember what I did early that day sometimes, or how I even got from one place to the other) my speech gets all jumbled up.. but what has really had me worried is lately is the body aches are getting worse, to the point in the morning I will be in tears trying to walk to the bathroom, or every time I breath it hurts around my collarbone and my back shoulder blades, and I have been waking up and BOTH arms and BOTH legs will be completely numb and tingling, and I have been having hot flashes and sweating that is almost unbearable. I dont have insurance right now so it has been impossible to see a doctor about everything, but Im really starting to get worried that something is wrong. I have such a hard time moving around with out it hurting. It takes everything in me just to take care of my kids through out the day. Any idea what it could be? Thanks in advance.

Symptoms:  All over body pain and stiffness, headaches, extreme hot flashes, loss of balance, waking up to numbness is legs and arms, foggy memory