Body anxiety

Q: I'm not an anxious person, i would even say i'm calmer than most people, yet my body is always seems te be "anxious". i'm a stutterer, i noticed lately that my body tends to cramp up more than others and recently I had my first marjiuanna experience wich ended up with me having trouble breathing and eventually passing out, wich ,I found out after looking it up, are symptons of a marjiuanna panic attack. So my conclusion is that my body seems panicy while my mind itself is still calm. are this symptons of a known disease/disorder and if so is it cureable, because 5 years of going to a speech therapist haven't paid off.

Symptoms:  stuttering, muscle cramping, panic attack symptoms