Body Does not Feel Quite Right

Q: I had this weird virus that's going around and it gave me a I'm starting to get better, but my body feels off. Almost all of my symptoms are gone. The only left is a cough and a slightly irritated throat. But yet, I don't feel right in my own skin. Like, when I move or touch something, or even go to scratch an itch, it feels unusual, like it's not how it should be. Every time I move, it just feels strange.

Symptoms:  103 fever, a cough, sore throat, runny nose, stuffy nose, chills, and head congestion.

As it seems that you have tided off a very stressful period of illness with high fever and respiratory symptoms indicating viral or bacterial pharyngitis with rhinitis , it is natural to feel fatigued and lethargic due to stress of illness. As you state that cough s still existent , then you may need to continue on antibiotics for a few more days and keep yourself well hydrated to maintain the blood circulation which would help the infection to subside sooner and better oxygen delivery to tissues and decrease in lethargy or even occasional dizziness and these awkward sensations you perceive over your skin as well.

I hope i have answered your query in detail,
wishing you good health,