Body Hair From Imbalanced Hormones

Q: My hormones are out of balance, so i grew hair all over my body. Im wondering if i take birth control for my hormones will the hair just like vanish? or will i have to shave it and than it wont come back since id take the birth control
I dont know the values of the hormones, I have to go back to the doctor to find out. But like im scared to go back so thats why i wanted to ask about the hair on here first, lol. And i have really bad acne also from it. I dont like going outside anymore because of it, I dont want to take the birth control if it isnt going to make the hair go away.

Symptoms:  Hair, hormones imbalanced