Body pain and body ache

Patient

Q: I am a teenager (17) and i have been experiencing body pain. aching near my joints (bones). im quite small for my age (5 ft 6-7ish). i thought it was growing pain, but my neck also hurts. my bones tend to click more, especially my knees and also my neck clicks when i rotate it or move it side to side. my shoulders have also been in pain.
ive been using coco butter to fight off my stretch marks (im not obese, just chubby). theyve toned down, could you recommen other formulas to help fight them.
but back to the point , what to do about these pains
thanks

Doctor