Body pain and skin problm due to cold

Patient

Q: Sir , i have headache chest pain ,col and my face and showlders are filled with smthing like pimple bt not pimple..bt it is filld with some liquid...diameter is 2mm.. i am 19 year old and i dsnt smoke and am not use alcohol... and evrythng started 3 days ago... sorry about my bad english..

Symptoms:  Heavy headache
Chest pain
Cold
Smthing like pimples up to 30 - 40 nos
Doctor

A:   Thank you for contacting ask the doctor.
I am sorry for your suffering. This could be result of the viral infection. Most common Viral Infection would be Varicella virus causing Chicken pox. This infection usually starts with a fever of 38-40 degree Celsius followed by body ache, malaise and joint pain. The rash may appear 3-5 days later and be fluid filled crusting later in the course of the disease. This rash usually appears on the head & face , shoulders , trunk and may even involve the limbs in some cases. Please note that this is highly contagious. Patient isolation is a must.
Management : Scrapping from the lesion , PCR, Chest Xray etc.
Treatment : Antiviral medications
If you have previously suffered Chicken pox then it is highly unlikely to occur again.
There are many other causes of the vesicular rash - Impetigo ( bacterial infection ) , other viral infections, Dermatitis etc.
treatment would depend on the cause and may include antihistamines or antibiotics.

I recommend a visit to a physician for a correct diagnosis immediately.

Hope this information was useful
Dr. Pooja Sabui