Body pains at 6 weeks pregnancy

Patient : 6 weeks pregnant and have intense body pains when sleeping aalong with leg pain
Symptoms:  Weakness,back pain,leg pain,hand pain
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. There could be viral prodrome that you may be having. Kindly see your gynecologist imme diately for treatment as if this is ignored, it can end up in a miscarriage. Also drink plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated. Initially during early weeks of pregnancy, there is anemia, urinary infections, thyroid hormone imbalance and hormonal changes which can produce weakness and body aches. This needs investigation and the doctor will treat you accordingly. Have a good nutritious diet and have at least 4 meals a day and high in calories and protein. Avoid physical exertion and avoid travel till you feel better. Hope this helped. Regards