Body Rashes and itching

Patient : Dr. I get rashes in the body alongwith itching in the evening 2-3 days in a week, between 6.00 tp 9.00 PM...it becomes unbearable for about 2 hrs and then things become normal automatically. This is happening for the last about 4 months. I have no past history of allergy of any kind. i do not suffer from diabetes and hyper tension and not on any regular medication. kindly guide me.
Symptoms:  Body Rashes and itching in the evening 2-3 days in a week
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of sk in called Urticaria. Urticaria can be acute, chronic and acute on chronic. When duration of the disease is more than 6weeks, it is known as chronic Urticaria. It can be caused by allergy to recent infection, any food, seasonal change, drugs, pollen grains etc. I will advise you to get following investigations: 1 ) Absolute Eosinophil count 2 ) Thyroid profile 3 ) IgE levels In such cases, I prefer to advise combination of levocetirizine and montelukast to my patients. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and order tests for you. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Take care.