Body related issues

Q: Hi, i have some questions although they are somehow psycological but i will be glad if i can get answers, i am a boy almost 19 now i think i have problems concerning my body i look different from others in a number of ways: i am a twin and far taller from my twin sister sounds normal but am also the tallest in my family at my age it's not that other family members are short take for example my elder brother aged 25 is shorter than me even my father, am even one of the tallest in my class.
I also have syndyctly if my spelling is correct it means i have two jointed toes although most members of the family have it but mine is most pronounced. apart from that i dicovered my body is building muscles all by it self in the sence that i have never been to a gym not to talk of lifting weights in other to build my muscles, all i do is press -ups and household chores i can't even play active football for 20 minutes.
And i have a bone intrusion on my chest i have dicovered it from childhood but my parents don't have a clue about it. I have only seen it on myself and the way i reason i somehow different, am somehow creative. Also i can't focus a ray of light at a point for a long period of time i think it's related with my heartbeat. And some other physical and psycological problems. Am anxiously waiting for your reply i do hope you find answers because i have more questions i would have loved if this could be interactive.