Ask The Doctor » Questions & Answers » Bodybuilding and steroid use

Bodybuilding and steroid use

Patient: Hello, im a 22 year old male who recently took steroids. I was about to compete in a bodybuilding contest but out of nowhere I got sick. I had the cold for almost two weeks and I didnt take steroids during those weeks. I was taking 30mg of dinabol pills. But now that im ok i feel that im weak, lazy, not enough sex drive its like my normal testosterone levels dropped A LOT, i have no energy to workout a lot like before, what should i do to get back my natural testosterone levels up. Please help.

Symptoms: Running nose, lost of appetite lazy, not enough energy

Doctor: Thank you for your question. We recommend that you seek medical attention immediately. Anabolic steroid use for weight t raining is dangerous and can cause a plethora of health problems including abnormal imbalances of your body’s natural testosterone levels. Please see your doctor to be evaluated and please discontinue steroid use immediately.Thank you for consulting

View all posts