Boil between eyebrows

Patient

Q: I have a boil between my eye brows for about one week and half

Symptoms:  it satreted by pain and redness in this area and then it began to grow
i used clindasol for 2 days and pyoderm cream for one day and it was in effective
last friday it start to oz pus and then stopped and from that day till now it become smaller but hard with red skin leanving like ugly scar
Boil between eyebrows-1
Doctor

A:   This looks like a sebaceous cyst. Although, it takes time to subside, you may continue applying the antiseptic (clindasol) ointment to prevent it from getting infected further. In some cases, it may take as long as 2-4 weeks to subside completely.