Ask The Doctor > Pending > Bone marrow density with high MCV and MCH

Bone marrow density with high MCV and MCH

Patient: I had an MRI done for lower back pain. It showed some slight bulging discs, annular tears and diffuse intermediate T1 marrow signal intensity. I was sent to an oncologist/hematologist. Flow Cytometry came back negative. Other bloodwork showed high MCV & MCH but no B12 or Folate deficiency and everything else in normal range. Am waiting on my follow up appointment with oncologist/hematologist. The back pain is consistent and can move into my hips at timesI have also been recently diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis and am waiting to be put on enbrel.Just wondering what the next step might be with the oncologist/hematologist and what this could be.

Symptoms: Fatigue, back pain, weakness

Doctor: