Bone marrow density with high MCV and MCH

Q: I had an MRI done for lower back pain. It showed some slight bulging discs, annular tears and diffuse intermediate T1 marrow signal intensity. I was sent to an oncologist/hematologist. Flow Cytometry came back negative. Other bloodwork showed high MCV & MCH but no B12 or Folate deficiency and everything else in normal range. Am waiting on my follow up appointment with oncologist/hematologist. The back pain is consistent and can move into my hips at times

I have also been recently diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis and am waiting to be put on enbrel.

Just wondering what the next step might be with the oncologist/hematologist and what this could be.

Symptoms:  Fatigue, back pain, weakness