Both heels constantly numb with lower back pain

Q: What would cause heel numbness, back pain, hair loss among other symptoms

Symptoms:  6 months of Constant numbness in heels of both feet, pain shooting up leg and down big toe, hair loss, constant headache with some relief, pain radiating in back going along with heartbeat along with uncontrollable shaking and chills (happened twice while 8 months pregnant), constant pain in lower back, muscle weakness in both legs more on right, menstrual cycle out of whack (started 10th ended 20th then started again 23rd and still going. it's the 28th), decreased mobility of toe next to big to on right foot, panic attacks, hemroids