Bottom right side of stomach with minor pokey pain

Patient

Q: I am worried..I don't know why but yesterday as well as today, when I went to the bathroom after I had a bowel movement my bottom right side of the stomach felt weird..it doesn't hurt but it's like this pokey feeling..and now when I pee I keep getting this pokey feeling at the bottom right side of my stomach. Sometimes I do get this pokey feeling but it doesn't last this long..is it a urinary infection or do I still have poo stuck in my stomach?

Symptoms:  Pokey feeling at the bottom right of stomach
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

The abdomen has the most number of organs present and infection or damage to any of these may cause the symptoms you are having. Here are the organs in the abdomen:
Kidneys
Bladder
Intestines
Spleen
Pancreas
Stomach

You can start by taking 5 ml of Pepto-Bismol 4 times a day. If you do not feel better after 3 days, please see a Doctor to help you. The Doctor will get a USG and X-ray done. If the Doctor does not find anything, he will ask you to get a Rectoscopy done. This should help you reach a diagnosis. You may have a UTI but you need to get it diagnosed.

I hope this helps you. All the best.