Bout two months ago I got what at first I

Patient

Q: Bout two months ago I got what at first I believed to be an allergy to a food dye which mainly consisted of a sore throat. So i didnt finish the soda and took an anti-histamine. Couple days later the sore throat persisted but by this time i also had some canker sores. My first thought was to check my tonsils. While swollen they showed no other signs if tonsilitis, how ever with further examination i found that the lymp nodes below my jaw were double if not tripled in size. So i started taking naproxen to help with the swelling and while my tonsils are normal and the sore throat and mouth sores are gone, the ones below my jaw still seem a little swollen. Other symptoms that i seem to have are fatigue (i sleep almost 12+ hours a night), a headache that comes and goes, and a pain on occasion on my left side, difficult to say if it comes from my heart as i notice in more when i inhale, and i just started noticing a few days ago. Also, havent checked in a couple weeks, my bp, which normally runs 112/68ish was at 86/60 one day and 96/67 another day.

Symptoms:  Swollen lymph nodes, fatigue, headache
Doctor

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

Following are the possibilities in your case:
1. Allergic cough with post nasal drip.
2. Acid reflux.
Get a Chest Xray done, if there are no sign of infection then, you would be treated for Allergic cough.
Initially you would be treated with a combination of Levocetirizine and Montelukast.
But your doctor will examine your chest for any wheezes/spasm.
In such scenario, your doctor would prescribe you inhalers.
For acid reflux, you should take a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone.
Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy