Bowel movements affect on ejaculation?

Patient : Can lack of bowel movement and inability to ejaculate be related?
Symptoms:  Inability to ejaculate, no bowel movement?
Doctor :   Hello Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query. No there is no relationship between bowel mo vement and ejaculation. If you are not ale to ejaculate then there can be multiple reasons. The commonest reason are the drugs. Some medications like anti-hypertensives or anti-biotics can impair ejaculation and these need to be modified. Further relationship issues with your partner can also lead to failure in ejaculation. Its a manifestation of suppressed anger. These two causes need to be evaluated first be fore we move on to other rare causes of failure to ejaculate. Do meet your doctor and discuss these options.. Hope this helps, Wish you a good health.