Bowel movements occurring after every time I eat

Patient : When ever I eat, I have a bowel movement 5 to 10 minutes later. It is just like it goes right through me. Stomach pains right after I eat.
Doctor :   The majority of people move their bowels once per day, but in fact it is quite variable. What is normal for one person m ay be abnormal for another, and vice versa. The normal range varies from 3 times per day to 3 times per week. If you move your bowels 5 to 10 minutes after every time you eat, you more than likely have > 5 stools per day, which is abnormal. Because this is associated with abdominal pain, it may be a sign of an underlying bowel disorder such as inflammatory bowel disease or irritable bowel syndrome. I would advise attending your family doctor for a detailed history and clinical examination, to diagnose the problem in your case.