Bowels problems or not?

Patient

Q: Few years ago I broke wind and feces came out with it. On another occasion I woke up one morning and found feces in my underwear. On both these occasions the feces came out in a soft form not solids. These were the only two occasions in which this has happened to me and I still have control over my bowels. However, my main issue is that the smell of feces leaks out and this happens every day. My questions are as follows;

Would you say I don't have full control over my bowels?

Would you describe my illness as problems with incontinence?

Please can you answers these two questions for me, thank you.

Doctor