Boyfriend came inside me three times, could I be pregnant?

Patient : The last time I had my period was Nov 26 and dec 13 1415 me and my bf had sex he came in me three times I yet to get it and he wanted to get me the plan b pill but I'm not sure if its to late cuz I'm not quite sure but I think I was ovulating those times or before so is it worth it or should I wait to take the test... I have been really wet latley and I had really bad back pains but im not sure? Can anyone help me
Symptoms:  Pregnancy
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. In case of regular 28 to 30 days menstrual cycles ovulation c an occur between 12th to 18th day. As you had unprotected intercourse in the middle of the month, there is some possibility for pregnancy. Usually emergency contraceptive pill should be taken within 72 hours of first intercourse. Anyhow though less effective you can take it now. If you cross your expected date of periods, after one week of crossing the date go for urine pregnancy test. The vaginal discharge and backache you are having may indicate pelvic infection. If the symptoms persist, better to consult your doctor once and get examined. Take care.