Boyfriend came inside of me three times this week but

Patient

Q: Boyfriend came inside of me three times this week but I don't think I'm ovulating, could I still get pregnant?

We had sex this week and he fully came inside of me three times. I've been reading online, and everyone says that unless I'm ovulating there is no chance of me getting pregnant. I have the period app and it says that I'm supposed to get my period in 4 days, therefore I'm not ovulating. I just want to know a straightforward answer because I keep reading different opinions online and I'm a bit confused.

Symptoms:  None yet
Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

If your period is due in 4 days there is no chance of you ovulating. Women ovulate around the 14th day of the cycle. Last week of the cycle is considered safe period. So do not worry.

Hope this was helpful,