Boyfriend cums fast so frusterating.

Q: My boyfriend and i ran
Out of condoms so we have been having unprotected sex fpr a
Month or two now.
With condoms he lasted about
10 or 20 minutes with stop and startsz
Now without a condom its
Sometimes under 5 or under 20 with start and stops.
Which usually means we pullput everytime he feels like he has to ejaculate.
Its starting to get frusterating
Because i cant climax.
Weve tried everything. From going slow and fast, him thinkong about other things, and to him masturbating before hand.
Without a condom when he cant take it anymore and HAS to cum. He does a tiny bit and he says there is a sharp pain in his penis. He saiid there might be something wrong with him since he cant masturbate when that happens. He ejaculates small quantities probably every other hour for 7 hours a day. It scares me and it takes a turn for the worst for pur relationship. I want to get birthcontrol but i dont qant to nnever meet climax with him alone. Hes going to be 18 next month. Also hes had sex without condoms before and said hes always lasted long peroids of times with other women. So im wondering what your opinion on this is. Thanks