Boyfriend sick after sex

Patient : My boyfriend and I have been together for a few months now and the past 3 times we have had sex he has felt hot and sick after it
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. He is probably manifesting an allerg ic response to the vaginal fluids or the latex if he is wearing a condom. Have you changed any soap/ chemical to clean your genital area recently? If so, he may be reacting to it. I will advise a few days of abstinence and you can resume sex after a week's time. If he still develops the hot feeling, he can take Tab. Claritin 10 mg once at bedtime. Hope this was helpful, Regards.