Brain fog, lack of concentration due to ejaculation

Patient

Q: Hi doc i am 27 year old. 60 kg weight height 5.7".. my problem is my brain feel foggy .. after ejaculation my brain gets numb and i feel very warm feeling inside my head which is a total discomfort.. and it remains for two or three days ... soon after ejaculation i feel... dizziness and foggy in brain.. i used to masterbate a lot in past... in past the warmth feeling used to disappear in just 5 to 10 minutes .. but it got inscreaed and now sometime a whole week i feel foggy... and imbalnced...

Symptoms:  Brain fog, lack of concentration, uncomfortable warmth in head
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.
When you masturbate, you activate the sympathetic system and the parasympathetic system. This will increase the symptoms that you are having. I recommend that you stop masturbating. This is also because masturbating causes a loss of proteins and can cause weakness.
At the same time, please get your blood checked. Check for a full panel of tests like:
CBC
LFT
KFT

This should help you to reach some sort of conclusion. Hope this helps you. All the best.