Braxton hicks symptoms or pre term labor?

Q: 31 weeks pregnant braxton hicks: symptoms, lower back pain, diarrhea, and at times can't breath. Sometimea the braxton hicks don't hurt but most of the time they do and i can not breathe or talk. My ob appointment is in about 2 weeks.

Symptoms:  Can't breathe when i have braxton hicks, lower back pain, diarrhea? Braton hicks hurts at times

A:   Hi,
Usually, braxton Hickscon tractions are painless contractions, which do not need any Intervention.
With increasing gestational age, the size of the uterus increases, which can push the thoracic organs upwards leading to a little bit of breathlessness.
This can be relieved by changing the position, taking rest etc.
If you are getting painful contractions repeatedly, better to consult your doctor once and get examined to rule out preterm labour.
Diarrhea persists, you may need antidiarrheal drugs to control it, taking plenty of water and fluids can prevent dehydration.
Take care.