Breast discharge

Q: I'm 37 and had a complete hysterectomy at the age of 24. I use to take hormones and 3 yrs ago I researched the hormone pellets. (It's since has change the name, I'm not sure what they are called now.) these pellets are suppose to be better for you since they are made out of herbs. They are inserted in your backside of your hip.
Today, I noticed that my breast are lactating. There is no blood or discharge. It looks normal. It just concerns me, and I was wondering if this is normal?
Last wk I had my yrly OB appt. and they said everything was fine.