Breast Implants vs Lift

Patient: Hello, I am getting my breasts done because I have recently lost about 30 lbs and they are a lot smaller now, and from weight loss and gain have gotten extremely saggy (in my eyes). My surgeon said I am borderline needing a lift as well as implants but because I am wanting to have kids within the next 5 years that I could wait for a lift… ( because I will want one after my children anyways). I am worried that an augmentation won’t be enough to lift my boobs, I want a second opinion please. Is implant alone enough? If I do need a lift with it, can I get another lift in around 7 years after I have my children?

Doctor: I agree with your plastic surgeon. You should only get implants at thi time. Implants not only come in various sizes, bu t various shapes as well. Selecting the appropriate shaped implant will give the appearance of a llift and thus avoid having to do a surgical lift at this time. Should you decide to do a lift at this time, you would still be able to have another surgical lift after you have completed child-bearing.