Breast lump concerns

Patient : Homogenous elliptical shaped hypoecohoic nodule 8 oclock position in left breast. First noticed in 2003. Nodule is 25.5 x 10 x 25.5 mm previously 27x23x10mm. Well defined thin capsule mildly lobulated good through transmission with no post acoustic shadowing. Nodule is septated and mild well defined parenchyma vascularity and its more superficial margin. No cqlcifications within. There is another elliptical shaped nodule 5.6x3.4x4.6 9 o clock position post acoustic shadowing no increased vascularity. U,trasound on right breast is within normal ranges. This report was done in 2014 March. Nodule is palpable.
Symptoms:  Mild itchy at area on nodule very rare almost like ticklr sensation within. Nipple appears normal with li es on it