Breast oozing blackish reddish brown substance (right side)

Patient

Q: I am post menapausal, age 77, today only I noticed a dark spot on my night gown that at first looked like melted choc, then when I removed my gown I realized the liquid was oozing from my right breast at the nipple. I can find no lumps,no soreness and have never experienced this prior. It also looks like old dried blood. What would make blood ooze from my nipple? If that is what it is. I was also able to gently squeeze more out of it.
I put a bandaid over it loosely to protect my clothing and it does not seem to be oozing more. I also slept on that side during the night.
Thank you for being here. Leona

Symptoms:  Only the oozing and dark spot on my gown
Doctor