Breast pain

Q: I just had a normal 5 day long period 8 days ago. right after my period ended (the next day) my breast start getting really big and also painful. i am 34 years old, and i had my tubes tide 4 years sgo. I do have pain in my breast almost all the time, before and after my period, but they never got sa big before. it also hurts under my arm. I took a pregnancy test 2 times (even if i know is imposible to be pregnant) and it is negative. why are my breast getting bigger and hurt so bad after my period.
thank you

P.S. three months ago i begine have strange problems, such as getting hot in the night, not feeling cold while in very cold water, and every month my throat swells and I feel as i am being