Breast reduction

Q: Dear Doctor
I am in need of serious advice I am 18 years of age and I am considering breast reduction My breasts are very large and they are seriously causing shoulder and muscle and back pain (take Ibuprofen 3 times daily) and on top of that the heavy bra strap is not helping either I am not overweight and have a normal body but only inherited very large breasts.
I am also very self concious and my confidence has gone down a lot due to this problem. However, I am very scared from the results of a breast reduction surgery and I have looked at alternatives and found Natural Breast reduction pills called Alexia But I worry that this is not professional and pills are not made from actual doctors and proffesors and that this may cause serious harm in future such as breast cancer Could you please give me advice on wheter you recommend it and or believe that it made with serious work by doctors and that it does not carry risks such as breast cancer? Thank you for your help This is the site for the pills if you are interested