Breast size reduced from cup size C to B. Recently been diagnosed with thyroid and PCOS

Patient

Q: Hi! My breast size has reduced significantly from cup size C to B or may be A. I have gained around 10kgs of weight lately still my breast size is reducing. Recently I have been diagnosed with thyroid and PCOS (Polycystic ovary syndrome). Are they related? I am 26 years old, not married and not active sexually. My lower body had always been heavier than my upper body. I am really worried. Please help me to figure out why this is happening to me. Will I get my breast size back when PCOS and thyroid are cured(if breast size and these diseases are at all related)?

Symptoms:  Hairfall, no sleep
Doctor