Breast tenderness and fatigue - Signs of pregnancy?

Patient

Q: Am I pregnant or what is the problem? my breast have been really sore for about a week now, my stomach really hurts and i feel really tired. I don't know if im preganant. i really don't think I can have babies anymore. i been trying for a whole year and 2months and no luck. i have a 2 year old daughter.

Doctor

A:   Breast tenderness, nausea and tiredness are some of the sign that are present during pregnancy. However the only way to confirm pregnancy is by doing a home pregnancy test. I would advise you to do the test if you've missed your periods. The best time for the test is in the morning with the first urine sample. I hope this helps, take care.