Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Breathing issue and weird upper abdomen feeling

Breathing issue and weird upper abdomen feeling

Patient: Breathing issue and weird upper abdomen feeling

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query.The combination of breathing issue and wired upper abdomen feeling are the issues to be taken seriously.These are possibly present due to the following reasons:Breathing issues can be due to asthma, pneumonia, bronchitis, lung and pleura (covering of the lungs) problems and so on. Sometimes this is seen in cases of GERD or LRPD meaning Laryngo-pharyngeal reflux disease.The Weird upper abdominal pain can be due to acidity, GERD (gastro-esophageal reflux disease) or gastric ulcer and so on.I would advise you the following:Get a clinical evaluation and actual physical examination by a Doctor followed by upper GI Endoscopy and ultrasonography and X-ray of the chest to determine the cause and get a proper treatment as per the findings to get a good cure.I hope this answer helps you