Breathing problem of baby

Q: I am a mother who delivered my second daughter (JANA) on 13 October, 2011. The delivery was cesarian birth (at the week 37th), because the head of the baby was upward since the 7th month of pregnancy. Since the delivery JANA (at 3000 Grams) has been placed in a conditioned incubator with supplementation of Oxygen because her breathing was unstable, whereas it drops (10 times a day) sharply (from 98 to 68) for 10-15 seconds per time. On the 3rd day after delivery the doctor insisted that JANA should be transfered to Infant ICU of a specialized hospital. JANA had several medical checks to diagonalize the reason. Medical checks included; endoscope into the Bronchial Tube, Brain Waves Electroencephalography, Stomach acidity (Gasteric Acidity), CT Scan, MRI, ABR (hearing) test, and metabolic Tandam Mass Spectrometry. All tests revealed negative (no problem) except that stomach acidity was 12%, but the doctor said that such level of high acidity (normal is 4-5%) is not a serious problem which may cause breathing decline!!

The brain wave analysis revealed no remarkable problem but the doctor recommended giving JANA a drug in which the active compound is Theophylline. Few days after JANA began her medication of Theophylline her hands and legs muscles becom stiffened and contracted almost all the time. JANA remained on the Theophylline medications for 28 days (until 20 November, 2011). Until today (23 Nov) there is no improvement in JANA muscle stiffness problem but rather is worsening all the time.

Today, the doctors came to an conclusion that the reason behind the Breathing problem is UNKNOWN. And they do not know what should they do next, likely doctors came to their limits.

Is there any hope to find way or analysis that could reveal the reason behind JANA breathing problem????? Is there any hope to save the life of JANA???

1- During pregnancy the motion of the baby in the uterus become slower remarkably at the begining of 7th month and the Placental Tube was surrounding the neck of the baby.