Breathing Problem While Speaking

Patient

Q: I posted this under Asthma since I am having a breathing problem and didnt know what it is exactly.

From some time now, I have a peculiar breathing problem. When I start speaking for some time, my sound changes as though I am getting excited(nervous) and I eventually loose my breathe sometimes before finisghing the current sentence itself. I am also having a bit of Stage Fear. Could you suggest what it is exactly that I am going through and what could be the remedy for it??

PS: I do not have any history of Asthma. I usually run in Treadmills for 25 mins without any unusual breathing problem...

Doctor