Breathlessness

Patient

Q: Hello Doctor,
My name is Sushant and I am 22 years old I workout regularly 5 days a week on an average and am also a light smoker I smoke about 2-3 cigarettes a day, from the past few weeks I am experiencing a breathing problem in which when I am relaxed I dont have that full satisfaction of breathing and it feels like my lungs are in more need of oxygen so I have to inhale more deeply in order to feel satisfied...
But when working out I do my cardio i.e running for 15 mins I do not experience anything of that sort also while lifting weights I do not experience this. Please do let me know what are the cause for this so that I can get it treated as soon as possible.
Thank you for your help.

Symptoms:  Breathlessness and unsatisfied breathing.
Doctor