Breathlessness, Chest Pain, only 15

Patient : Hi I'm a 15 year old female and have been feeling very breathless with chest pain for the past months. The first encounter i had with this feeling was the previous summer when I went to the emergency room and said that I had a case of acute bronchitis. Now I just feel very tired and breathless. I went to the doctor and he thought it was just stress and told me I should take painkillers and take deep breaths, despite me telling him I'm afraid of deep breaths because I get sharp pains in my chest. I went to the school nurse and she said that my oxygen levels are fine. I just want to feel alert, healthy and strong like i used to because it's affecting my academic life. What can I do, I'm so sick of feeling this way-- I can't even run for 30 seconds without feeling like I'm going to pass out. Please help!! P.S. It can't be anxiety or stress because I get those sudden feelings on Saturdays when I have no work at all to do, when I'm relaxing.
Symptoms:  leg discomfort, chest pain, breathlessness, tiredness