Broken condom and plan b

Patient

Q: My girlfriend and I were having sex and the condom broke and I ejaculated inside of her. She took plan b an hour after and she is not on birth control. I was wondering if there is anything else I can do and what you would recommend?

Symptoms:  Pregnancy
Doctor

thanks for contacting askthedoctor.com

It was wise on your part to take an emergency contraceptive pill to avoid any unwanted conception. This is enough and now you have to wait for her menstrual bleed to occur which normally occurs within 7 days which would confirm that she has not conceived.If the bleeding doesn't occur, then you may do a urine pregnancy test to check for pregnancy.
I hope i have answered your query .
regards