Broken condom during sex

Q: My girlfriend and i had sex, we were protected, when i felt the urge to discharge, i had pulled out and saw that the condom was broken, i was fully out when i started to discharge and the tip of the broken condom was out aswell, 3 weeks later she gets her period but only gets a small amount of blood when it starts and nothing later that day, due to weather we are unable to go get a pregnancy test and are unsure if she is pregnant or not

Symptoms:  Symptoms: Cramping, Small vaginal bleeding , headaches

If your partner has resumed her menses 3 weeks after unprotected sex, then being the first day the bleeding is usually scanty and decreased in flow. This shall increase in flow by next few days as she is presented with PMS symptoms as well with abdominal cramps, nausea, mood swings and headaches. This can be further substantiated by a urine pregnancy test after 5 days now, which is more likely to be negative considering the onset of menses.

Hope this helps.