Broken contraceptive and chances for pregancy

Q: My boyfriend and i had sex, we wore a condom but it broke and we didnt know until he ejaculated in me and came out.the thing is we taught it just broke but 1 week later the top half of the condom came out of me and now we are worried.Could i be pregnant or worse? i dont think i had an orgasm that time when it broke but i had many others after... could i get pregnant then if the condom stayed there which means sperms could have stayed there for my other orgasms... worried.

A:   There is certainly a chance of pregnancy if the condom broke during sex. You may need to do a pregnancy test if you miss your next periods. I hope this helps, take care.