Broken finger from an incorrect thrown punch

Q: Hi . My name is Paul.

About three weeks ago I got into a fight and fractured my index finger.

That night I've been to the hospital. They warded me . And two days after that the doctor pulled my finger back in place and put it in gypsum and told me to come after three weeks. He also didn't gave me an externalization note, but that's not the point.

Here comes my stupid ideas:

After 2 weeks and a half I've removed the gypsum myself. The finger doesn't look like it is right put on, but I guess it's because it's bloated. Anyay 2 days passed since I removed that. I'm starting to move the finger a little better. Still I can't bend it. Just a little. Some friends told me because it's been in gypsum for this time and it's been fractured too.

My questions are :

1. What is the kinetotherapy I should do, except for moving it?
2. Also to say, I'm in a fight gym and going to many competitions. Now I havent been to gym since that fight. But when should I be able to punch properly again?

In the picutre uploaded I made a red line where the fracture is/was.

Symptoms:  I have some small pain when I try to bend the finger, but I guess it's normal...
Broken finger from an incor...-1