Broken nose 5 years later

Patient: I broke my nose about 5 years ago and never got it straightened. i am now 18 and want it to be straightened would this be possible to do?

Doctor: Yes, it is possible. The procedure is called Rhinoplasty and is performed by either a plastic surgeon or an ENT surgeon.