Broken scapula healed enough?

Q: I had a fracture across the body of my scapula. It has been about 4 weeks. I went to the doctor today and he said it was pretty much healed and no sling was needed. He gave me a script for 2 weekweeks of physical therapy. Would It be possible to ride my dirt bike soon? I forgot to ask the doctor whIle I was there.

Symptoms:  Slight loss of motion in left shoulder.

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query to ATD
your scapula fracture was managed by sling means it was not a major fracture. however you are advised to stick to script for 2 weeks of physical therapy. only after completion of physical therapy, you should do the work you like. premature risky movements may further damage the injured place.
Definitely you can drive your bike after that.