Brother behaves erratic

Q: My Brother is 29 years old. When he was younger, he used to be very soft and innocent.

When he was 23 years old, he wanted to study animation, so he went to different city to study. There he stayed in hostel. Im not sure what exactly happened over there.

In the last 5 years, he has changed a lot. He has become very aggressive, talkative, arrogant....He's displaying too much of superiority complex. Finds fault with everyone. He torments my parents because they are very softspoken people.
He has become a non-stop nonsensical talker.

At home, parents are looking for a suitable bride for my brother. But Im worried about the future of the girl.