Brown blood clogs after losing virginity

Patient : I had sex for the first time a month and a half ago. A week later I got my period. Tnis month my period was weird, it was brown blood clogs and a clear mucus discharge. Why is my period like that?
Symptoms:  Brown blood clogs, Clear mucus discharge
Doctor :   Is there a possibility that you could be pregnant? If you haven't used any form of birth control than the likelihood is high that the bleeding you are seeing is an implantation bleeding. An implantation bleeding is generally lighter than a regular period and lasts for only a couple of days. The best way to know would be to do a home pregnancy kit. The other possibility is premenstrual spotting. In case of a premenstrual spotting, it should be soon followed by a regular period. Owing to stress, hormonal imbalances and weight loss/gain also sometimes the amount of menstrual flow may alter. You might want to critically evaluate which possibility seems more likely in your case and then take the necessary action. Unprotected intercourse puts you at a risk of unwanted pregnancy as well as sexually transmitted infections. Hope you have made your choice of contraceptive method and have started using it.